TIRANA – ALBANIA
From Thessaloniki airport to Tirana-Albania
Greek Transfer Services offers professional, safe and reliable taxi & transfer services from Thessaloniki Airport to Tirana-Albania!
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Tirana-Albania is approximately 428.2 km, meaning almost 5 hours and 48 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services promise you high-quality transportation services from/to Tirana-Albania.
Book Your Transfer
All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps bellow:
- Fill in the booking form online in just a few minutes by completing your personal details such as pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service etc.
- Once you complete the booking you will immediately receive an email about your transfer from/to Tirana-Albania.
- A certified, professional driver will be waiting for you at the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Tirana-Albania transfer
There are many reasons that make Tirana-Albania transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Tirana-Albania transfer at an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from Thessaloniki airport.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated and predetermined amount of time without any delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provides you with high-quality services tailoring your transfer experience according to your personal needs and preferences.
Let us welcome you to Greece and Thessaloniki in the best possible way!
Tirana is the capital and largest city of Albania, located in the central part of the country. It is situated at the foot of the Dajti mountain range and is crossed by the Tirana River. With a population of around 900,000 people, Tirana is Albania’s cultural, economic, and political center.
Tirana is a city of contrasts, where modern buildings and busy streets coexist with traditional bazaars and historic landmarks. The city’s architecture reflects its complex history, with Ottoman, Italian, and communist-era buildings standing side by side. Some of the city’s most notable landmarks include the Ethem Bey Mosque, the National Museum of History, and Skanderbeg Square.
The city has a diverse cultural scene, with a range of museums, galleries, theaters, and music venues. The National Gallery of Art and the National Historical Museum are two of the city’s most important cultural institutions. Tirana is also known for its lively nightlife, with numerous bars, clubs, and restaurants offering a wide variety of entertainment options.
It is considered as a green city, with many parks and gardens, including the Grand Park of Tirana and the Rinia Park. The city’s proximity to the Dajti mountain range also makes it a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts, with hiking, skiing, and other outdoor activities available year-round.