Thessaloniki City Port
From Thessaloniki airport to Thessaloniki city port
Thessaloniki city port is situated in a distance of 18 km approximately from Thessaloniki airport, meaning almost 22 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services offer you the benefit to enjoy a luxurious transportation from/to Thessaloniki city port. The only thing you have to do is to follow the 4 steps below. Your transfer will be arranged in just a few minutes!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Thessaloniki city port transfer
There are many reasons that make Thessaloniki city port transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Thessaloniki city port transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services operates across Greece and abroad having as a main concern the provision of high standard transportation services in combination with professionalism, punctuality and responsibility. Book the service of your choice and enjoy a one of a kind transportation!
About Thessaloniki city port
Thessaloniki city port is the second biggest port in Greece and one of the most important ports in Southeast Europe. The port was founded in 315 B.C. and is renowned for its special geographical location and its convenient road connections. The port is situated in Thessaloniki center and more specifically in the inner part of Thermaikos Bay. Nowadays, the port serves thousands of travellers who arrive there in order to visit the destination of their choice.
The port may seem like an export-import and transfer zone but in reality there is a more cosmopolitan side to it. When the weather is sunny, lots of locals and students are gathered in the port, sometimes even until the morning hours, in order to relax, talk and enjoy the sun and the sea. In the warehouses of the port are often organized various interesting cultural events. In this area you can also find the Photographic Museum of Thessaloniki. Located in Warehouse A, is the only photography museum in Greece. The Museum disposes a spectacular collection of more than 4000 photography works from renowned Greek and foreign artists.
Frequently Asked Questions
Thessaloniki City Port is approximalety 18.5 Km away from Thessaloniki Airport.
It takes about 32 minutes to go from Thessaloniki Airport to Thessaloniki City Port. The time can vary depending on traffic.
Greek Transfer Services offers taxi transfers from Thessaloniki Airport to Thessaloniki City Port from 25€.