From Thessaloniki airport to Siviri
The distance from the Thessaloniki airport to Siviri is almost 82 km or about 54 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services offers you a unique transportation experience from/to the town of Siviri. All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps bellow:
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Siviri transfer
There are many reasons that make Siviri transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Siviri transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services provide you the opportunity to benefit from a variety of transportation services in a wide network of locations made specially to meet your needs for comfort, luxury and safety! Book now!
Siviri is a seaside village in Kassandreia, Chalkidiki. During the summer, the village fills up with tourists from each corner of the world that arrive in Siviri in order to enjoy the Greek sun and the sea. Siviri is known for the Kassandra Festval that takes place every July and August in the amphitheater of the village. The Festival is a famous attraction with many artistic events related to music, dance and theater.
The beach of Siviri is fully organized and spacious with azure shallow waters, ideal for children. Inside the village you will find all kinds of shops and services for your everyday needs. Coffee shops, bars, restaurants and taverns are in your disposal as well for a delicious meal or a refreshing drink. In terms of accommodation, in Siviri you will find a variety of options for every budget and taste.
Frequently Asked Questions
Siviri is approximately 81.4 Km away from Thessaloniki Airport.
It takes about 57 minutes to go from Thessaloniki Airport to Siviri. The time can vary depending on traffic.
Greek Transfer Services offers taxi transfers from Thessaloniki Airport to Siviri from 75€.