From Thessaloniki airport to Sidirokastro
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Sidirokastro is 113 km approximately, meaning about 1 hour and 10 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services help you arrange your transfer from/to Sidirokastro. Just follow the 4 steps below and let the rest to us!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Sidirokastro transfer
There are many reasons that make Sidirokastro transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Sidirokastro transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services provide you the opportunity to benefit from a variety of transportation services in a wide network of locations made specially to meet your needs for comfort, luxury and safety. Book now!
Sidirokastro is a city in the municipality of Serres, located between the mountains of Vrontou and Agistro. Sidirokastro is known for its historic value, disposing a great variety of monuments dated back in the Paleolithic era. The city is the ideal destination for travelers and families that seek a quiet place to enjoy their summer vacation away from the everyday stress.
Some of the popular tourist attractions and monuments that the visitors have the opportunity to admire in Sidirokastro are the Byzantine Castle, the Roman settlement, the Macedonian tombs, the old mansions, The Fort Roupel, the thermal baths of Sidirokastro, the wetland of Lake Kerkini, the ski resort of Lailia, the botanic garden and the aquarium of Vyronia and many others. Inside the city you can find all kind of services and shops for your everyday needs as well as a variety of accommodation options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sidirokastro is approximately 112.6 Km away from Thessaloniki Airport.
It takes about 1 hour and 13 minutes to go from Thessaloniki Airport to Sidirokastro. The time can vary depending on traffic.
Greek Transfer Services offers taxi transfers from Thessaloniki Airport to Sidirokastro from 95 €.