From Thessaloniki airport to Serres
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Serres is 102 km approximately, meaning about 1 hour by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services help you arrange your transfer from/to Serres in the easiest and safest way. Just follow the 4 steps below and let the rest to us!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Serres transfer
There are many reasons that make Serres transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Serres transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services provide you the opportunity to benefit from a variety of transportation services in a wide network of locations made specially to meet your needs for comfort, luxury and safety. Book now!
Serres is a city of Northern Greece and the second biggest city in Macedonia in terms of population. The city is an important economic and administrative center of Macedonia. Serres has a more modern and urban character that is mixed harmoniously with the beauty of the natural landscapes. Spacious squares with coffee shops, bars, restaurants and taverns fills up with locals, tourists and students. Serres is a renowned student city with thousands of students who arrive there in order to study in the Technological Educational Institute of Central Macedonia.
The visitors have the opportunity to admire some amazing attractions like the Museum of Natural History, the Sarakatsani Folklore Museum, the Olive Museum, the Church Museum, Amphipolis, the Turkish Buildings, Holy Unmercenaries, Sidirokastro and lake Kerkini. If you are a lover of winter sports you will appreciate Serres even more, as in a small distance from the city you will find a Ski Center for your favorite activities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Serres is approximately 102 Km away from Thessaloniki Airport.
It takes about 1 hour and 13 minutes to go from Thessaloniki Airport to Serres. The time can vary depending on traffic.
Greek Transfer Services offers taxi transfers from Thessaloniki Airport to Serres from 90€.