From Thessaloniki airport to Ptolemaida
Ptolemaida is located in a distance of 171 km approximately from the Thessaloniki airport, meaning almost 1 hour and 45 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services help you book a high quality yet affordable transportation experience from/to Ptolemaida. If you are interested follow the 4 steps below. Your transfer will be arranged in just a few minutes!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek transfer services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Ptolemaida transfer
There are many reasons that make Ptolemaida transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Ptolemaida transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services offer you high standard transportation in a great variety of locations across Greece and abroad. Choose the destination you are interested in and enjoy a high end experience!
Ptolemaida is a city located in the regional unit of Kozani and the second biggest city regarding population in West Macedonia. Ptolemaida is mainly an industrial center that operates in the production of energy from brown coal processing. The center of the city offers a more cosmopolitan vibe with big squares and spacious pavements full with coffee shops, restaurants, bars and taverns. A large variety of accommodation options are in your disposal as well in order to find the perfect for you.
The city is a beloved tourist destination with many interesting attractions. The Paleontological, Historic and Folklore Museum disposes an impressive collection of objects and excavation findings that dated back when Ptolemaida was covered by the sea. In a building of unique architectural value is hosted the Municipal Library of Ptolemaida, disposing an impressive book collection of more than 13.000 titles of various subjects.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ptolemaida is approximately 165.3 Km away from Thessaloniki Airport.
It takes about 1 hour and 51 minutes to go from Thessaloniki Airport to Ptolemaida. The time can vary depending on traffic.
Greek Transfer Services offers taxi transfers from Thessaloniki Airport to Ptolemaida from 130€.