From Thessaloniki Airport to Pefkochori
Greek Transfer Services offers professional, safe and reliable taxi & transfer services from Thessaloniki Airport to Pefkochori!
Pefkochori is located in a distance of 96 km approximately from the Thessaloniki airport, meaning almost 1 hour by vehicle.
Book Your Transfer
All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps below!
- Fill the booking form online in just a few minutes by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date of the transfer/s ect.
- Once you complete the booking you will immediately receive an e-mail confirm your transfer from/to Thessaloniki city!
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Pefkochori transfer
There are many reasons that make Pefkochori transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Pefkochori transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Let us welcome you in Greece and Thessaloniki in the best way possible!
Pefkochori Hotel Transfers
Book your transfer in Pefkochori directly to your hotel!
Pefkochori is a seaside village located in the southeast part of Kassandra peninsula. The village is a well-known tourist attraction with hundreds of tourist visiting the area each year, especially for vacation. The name Pefkochori is translated as ‘’pine village’’ and derives from the large amount of pine trees in the mountains near the village.
The crystal blue waters, the sandy beaches, the picture perfect landscapes are among the reasons that make Pefkochori such a remarkable summer destination. The small taverns and the restaurants offer a taste from the famous Greek cuisine while at night the bars and the clubs become hot spots for tourists and locals. In Pefkochori all types of shops are available from supermarkets and coffee shops to banks and post offices. Among the activities that you can enjoy in Pefkochori are watersports like scuba diving, wind surfing and sailing as well as the typical beach activities like sunbathing and swimming.
Pefkochori is the ideal destination for summer vacation. From the stunning beaches to its unique natural scenery, a trip to Pefkohori is an amazing experience that will stay with you forever!
Frequently Asked Questions
Pefkochori is approximately 95.5 Km away from Thessaloniki Airport.
It takes about 1 hour and 14 minutes to go from Thessaloniki Airport to Pefkochori. The time can vary depending on traffic.
Greek Transfer Services offers taxi transfers from Thessaloniki Airport to Pefkochori from 90€.