From Thessaloniki airport to Paralia Katerinis
The distance from the Thessaloniki airport to Paralia Katerinis is almost 104 km or about 1 hour by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services offers you a unique transportation experience from/to the settlement of Paralia Katerinis. All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps bellow:
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Paralia Katerinis transfer
There are many reasons that make Paralia Katerinis transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Paralia Katerinis transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services provide you the opportunity to benefit from a variety of transportation services in a wide network of locations made specially to meet your needs for comfort, luxury and safety! Book now!
About Paralia Katerinis
Paralia Katerinis is located between the Pieria Mountains and the Thermaikos gulf with a spectacular view in the Mount Olympus. Paralia Katerinis is renowned for its crystal clear azure waters, awarded almost every year by the blue flag. The beach constitutes a beloved summer destination for thousands of tourists, especially from Balkans. The sandy beach with the long coastline hosts numerous beach bars, taverns, restaurants and coffee shops. The delicious sea food and a refreshing coffee or drink is the best way to enhance your summer experience.
Every Sunday the numerous beach bars of Paralia Katerinis fill up with tourists and locals that arrive in the beach in order to enjoy the waters and the Greek sun. Just a few meters from the beach is situated one of the most famous clubs in Katerini, ideal for those who want to have fun with great greek and foreign music until the morning hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Paralia Katerinis is approximately 97.7 Km away from Thessaloniki Airport.
It takes about 1 hour and 11 minutes to go from Thessaloniki Airport to Paralia Katerinis. The time can vary depending on traffic.
Greek Transfer Services offers taxi transfers from Thessaloniki Airport to Paralia Katerinis from 80€.