From Thessaloniki Airport to Nikiti
Greek Transfer Services offers professional, safe and reliable taxi & transfer services from Thessaloniki Airport to Nikiti!
Nikiti is located in a distance of 89 km approximately from the Thessaloniki airport, meaning almost 1 hour by vehicle.
Book Your Transfer
All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps below!
- Fill the booking form online in just a few minutes by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date of the transfer/s ect.
- Once you complete the booking you will immediately receive an e-mail confirm your transfer from/to Thessaloniki city!
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Nikiti transfer
There are many reasons that make Nikiti transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Nikiti transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Let us welcome you in Greece and Thessaloniki in the best way possible!
Nikiti Hotel Transfers
Book your transfer in Nikiti directly to your hotel!
Nikiti is a small town of Chalkidiki and the capital of the municipality of Sithonia. Nikiti has preserved a part from the old town which is situated in a small distance from the sea. The old town is definitely one of the main attractions in Nikiti as it attract many visitors with its traditional architecture. The beach of Nikiti is a beautiful beach with warm, aquamarine waters consisting a great option for swimming. Nikiti is a lovable destination something that becomes instantly evident from the thousands of tourists that chose the town every year for their summer vacation.
The town is quite vivid, especially in the summer, with numerous shops and services being available to the locals and the visitors. Another thing that makes Nikiti such a popular tourist destination is the location of the town as it is situated in a small distance from some of the top beaches in Chalkidiki. The amazing natural landscape and the old architecture create a location where the history is combined perfectly with modern elements.
Nikiti is the perfect place for a stress free, relaxing moments by the sea. You may want to spend all your summer vacation there or you may just want to go for a swim. Whatever the case, this place will leave you with the best of impressions!
Frequently Asked Questions
Nikiti is approximately 88.1 Km away from Thessaloniki Airport.
It takes about 1 hour and 10 minutes to go from Thessaloniki Airport to Nikiti. The time can vary depending on traffic.
Greek Transfer Services offers taxi transfers from Thessaloniki Airport to Nikiti from 80€.