From Thessaloniki airport to Mola Kaliva
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Mola Kaliva is 90 km approximately, meaning about 1 hour by vehicle. Greek transfer services offer you high quality transportation services from/to the town of Mola Kaliva. The process is simple and fast. All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps below and enjoy a stress free transfer!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Mola Kaliva transfer
There are many reasons that make Mola Kaliva transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Mola Kaliva transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek transfer services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services provide you with top quality transportation services that meet your needs for comfort and safety. Benefit from a variety of luxurious services that will upgrade your transportation experience. Book now!
About Mola Kaliva
Mola Kaliva is a seaside village located in a small distance from Kassandrino and Nea Skioni, Chalkidiki. The name Mola Kaliva derives from the name of the guard Mola that used to live in a hut (kaliva in Greek). The region disposes an endless azure water beach with golden sand and peddles, surrounded by trees. The beach of Mola Kaliva is isolated, perfect for those who seek a more private vacation experience. Apart from swimming, the waters of the beach are ideal for those who enjoy water sports.
In a small distance from the beach you can find all sorts of shops like restaurants, coffee shops, taverns and bars for a delicious meal or drink by the sea. Inside the settlement are available a variety of accommodation options for every budget and taste.
Mola Kaliva is a destination of wild natural beauty, ideal for those who want to spend their vacation in a quiet place near the nature.