Loutra Agias Paraskevis
From Thessaloniki airport to Loutra Agias Paraskevis
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Loutra Agias Paraskevis is 108 km approximately or about 1 hour and 15 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services help you arrange your transfer from/to Edessa in the easiest and safest way. Just follow the 4 steps below and let the rest to us!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Loutra Agias Paraskevis transfer
There are many reasons that make Loutra Agias Paraskevis transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Loutra Agias Paraskevis transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services provide you the opportunity to benefit from a variety of transportation services in a wide network of locations made specially to meet your needs for comfort, luxury and safety. Book now!
About Loutra Agias Paraskevis
Loutra Agias Paraskevis is a thermal bath center located in the village of Kassandra, Chalkidiki. The thermal bath center offer a unique relaxation experience to the visitors, disposing a great variety of high quality services. The modern installations of Loutra Agias Paraskevis are ideal for those who seek to revitalize their body and mind while enjoying amazing treatments custom made for their needs. The water of the thermal baths is enriched with a variety of elements with healing properties.
Inside the settlement of Agia Paraskevi you will find everything you need in terms of shops and services for your everyday needs. Numerous hotels, villas, rented rooms are in your disposal as well in order to find the perfect accommodation that will suits your needs for comfort and space.
Frequently Asked Questions
Agia Paraskevi is approximately 107.2 Km away from Thessaloniki Airport.
It takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes to go from Thessaloniki Airport to Agia Paraskevi. The time can vary depending on traffic.
Greek Transfer Services offers taxi transfers from Thessaloniki Airport to Agia Paraskevi from 95€.