From Thessaloniki airport to Kastoria
Kastoria is situated in a distance of 221 km approximately from Thessaloniki airport, meaning about 2 hours and 15 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services is in your disposal in order to transfer you from/to Kastoria in the safest and most comfortable way. Your transfer is only 4 steps away!
- Fill the booking form online in just a few minutes by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Kastoria transfer
There are many reasons that make Kastoria transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Kastoria transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services operating always with professionalism, reliability and discretion, promises to transform your transportation to the ultimate experience. Book now!
Kastoria is a lake town in Northern Greece as well as the capital of the homonym regional unit. Kastoria is a renowned winter destination attracting thousands of tourists who seek to spend some time in this picturesque destination, next to the beautiful lake of Orestiada. Walking next to the lake it may considered one of the standard things for travelers in Kastoria but in reality you will really love it! The lake disposes a rich bird fauna, including more than 200 rare and protected species.
Visiting the center of the town can be an incredible experience! Kastoria is inextricable linked with fur production so in the town you can find many fur shops as well as souvenirs made from fur. Near the lake you can visit the traditional settlement of Doltsos, where you will have the opportunity to admire the unique architecture of the traditional mansions dated back in 17th and 18th century. Kastoria offer a variety of interesting attractions for its visitors like the church of Panagia Koupelidiki (known for its characteristic dome), the monastery of Mauriotissa, the Folklore Museum, the Byzantine Art Museum and many more.
A great period to visit Kastoria is in January as in this month takes place the local custom of Ragoutsaria. A carnival like tradition that is rooted in the Antiquity and constitutes one of the most famous tourist attractions of the town!
Frequently Asked Questions
Kastoria is approximately 214 Km away from Thessaloniki Airport.
It takes about 2 hours and 20 minutes to go from Thessaloniki Airport to Kastoria. The time can vary depending on traffic.
Greek Transfer Services offers taxi transfers from Thessaloniki Airport to Kastoria from 180€.