From Thessaloniki airport to Ierissos
The distance from the Thessaloniki airport to Ierissos is 102 km approximately, meaning 1 hour and 30 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services give you the opportunity to get transferred from/to Ierissos in the most luxurious, comfortable and secure way. All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps bellow and pick up/drop out service will be arranged in few minutes!
Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Ierissos transfer
There are many reasons that make Ierissos transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Ierissos transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services specializes in high quality transportation services, disposing a complete fleet of luxurious vehicles, ideal for a comfortable and safe transfer to a variety of destination across Greece and abroad. Book now!
Ierissos is a small town located in the peninsula of Athos in Chalkidiki. The town combines perfectly the green from the numerous parks and the blue of the sea in a breathtaking scenery that attracts thousands of visitors every year. Apart from tourism, the main activities of its habitants are ship building, commerce and fishing.
Each summer, the town fills with visitors from each corner of the world who seek a charming yet calm place by the sea to spend their vacation. Various hotels and rented apartments are in the disposal of their tourists in order for them to find the accommodation that suit them the most. Ierissos is full of shops and services in order to cover all the possible needs of the visitors or the locals from everyday needs to entertainment. Due to the town small distance from the city of Thessaloniki, Ierissos has become a lovable destination for everyday trips or weekends.
The endless beaches awarded with the blue flag and the natural beauty of its surroundings create a destination that promises to excite you and make you spend some of the best vacation you have ever had!
Frequently Asked Questions
Ierissos is approximately 101.7 Km away from Thessaloniki Airport.
It takes about 1 hour and 34 minutes to go from Thessaloniki Airport to Ierissos. The time can vary depending on traffic.
Greek Transfer Services offers taxi transfers from Thessaloniki Airport to Ierissos from 85 €.