From Thessaloniki airport to Elatochori
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Edessa is 126 km approximately or about 1 hour and 33 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services offer you the opportunity to book your transportation from/to Elatochori in just a few minutes. All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps below!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Elatochori transfer
There are many reasons that make Elatochori transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Elatochori transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services operating always with professionalism and reliability, guarantee you an unforgettable transportation experience. Book now!
Elatochori is a mountainous settlement in the prefecture of Pieria. The village is located in the foothills of Pierian Mountains, in an altitude of 780 meters. Elatochori is a beloved winter destination, renowned for its ski center in a distance of 8 km away from the village. The name of the village derives from the huge number of firs (elato in Greek).
Nowadays, the settlement is separated in Old and New Elatochori. In Old Elatochori is situated the traditional settlement, full of coffee shops, bars, restaurants and taverns. The traditional element is quite evident in the area, offering a more nostalgic influence.The New Elatochori is situated a few meters lower of the traditional settlement. The Old Settlement has been almost destroyed by a huge fire in 1944 but the ski resort has gave a breath of fresh air in the area. A huge variety of accommodation is in your disposal in order to find the perfect place for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Elatochori is approximately 119.3 Km away from Thessaloniki Airport.
It takes about 1 hour and 37 minutes to go from Thessaloniki Airport to Elatochori. The time can vary depending on traffic.
Greek Transfer Services offers taxi transfers from Thessaloniki Airport to Elatochori from 125€.