From Thessaloniki airport to Edessa
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Edessa is 114 km approximately or about 1 hour and 35 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services help you arrange your transfer from/to Edessa in the easiest and safest way. Just follow the 4 steps below and let the rest to us!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Edessa transfer
There are many reasons that make Edessa transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Edessa transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services provide you the opportunity to benefit from a variety of transportation services in a wide network of locations made specially to meet your needs for comfort, luxury and safety. Book now!
Edessa is a city in Macedonia as well as the capital of the Prefecture of Pella. The city is well known for its waterfalls, a one of a kind natural formation that attracts thousands of visitors every year . The breathtaking sight of the seven waterfalls which flow into a beautiful lake will mesmerize you! Edessa is highly connected to the water as it constitutes an important element of the city’s identity and economy.
If you decide to visit Edessa, prepare yourself for attractions that you have never seen before. The Water Museum is waiting for you to narrate the story of the city! There you will have the opportunity to see water mills, old industrial buildings and machines that used to operate with water power. But there is more…the traditional settlement of Vorotsi, the water mill of Giannaki, the old Hemp Factory of Edessa are definitely worth visiting as well.
In the center of the city you will find everything you need, from coffee shops and bars to picturesque taverns and restaurants. Same goes for your accommodation, as in Edessa your choices are plenty. You can arrange for your stay a luxurious hotel or if you want to keep it simple, the rented apartments and the hotel boutiques are in your disposal!
Frequently Asked Questions
Edessa is approximately 113.9 Km away from Thessaloniki Airport.
It takes about 1 hour and 35 minutes to go from Thessaloniki Airport to Ikos Oceania. The time can vary depending on traffic.
Greek Transfer Services offers taxi transfers from Thessaloniki Airport to Edessa from 100 €.