From Thessaloniki airport to Asprovalta
The distance from the Thessaloniki airport to Asprovalta is almost 98 km, meaning 58 minutes approximately by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services helps you arrange a unique transportation experience from/to the village of Asprovalta. All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps bellow:
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Asprovalta transfer
There are many reasons that make Asprovalta transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Asprovalta transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek transfer services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services provide you the opportunity to benefit from a variety of transportation services in a wide network of locations made specially to meet your needs for comfort, luxury and safety! Book now!
Asprovalta is a seaside town in the southeastern side of Thessaloniki prefecture. The town is a renowned resort especially during summer due to its exquisite azure water beach, awarded by the blue flag. Thousands of tourists visit the town every year in order to enjoy the Greek sun and the beautiful sea. The high touristic activity in Asprovalta has led to the development of different types of accommodation, from luxurious 5 star hotels to rented apartments and villas. Asprovalta is a destination that knowns how to offer great hospitality! In the town you will find all kinds of amenities and services for your everyday needs.
When it comes to its attractions, the visitors have the opportunity to visit the Folklore Museum of Asprovalta, where they can get informed about the town’s history and heritage. The recreation park of Asprovalta and the walking paths in Kerdyllio mountain constitute the ideal outlets for all the nature lovers who desire to spend some time with activities like biking or trekking.
If you are searching for a summer, family friendly destination that will offer you moments of relaxation in the beach, Asprovalta is an option that you should definitely consider trying!
Frequently Asked Questions
Asprovalta is approximately 96.8 Km away from Thessaloniki Airport.
It takes about 1 hour and 5 minutes to go from Thessaloniki Airport to Asprovalta. The time can vary depending on traffic.
Greek Transfer Services offers taxi transfers from Thessaloniki Airport to Asprovalta from 85€.