From Thessaloniki airport to Alexandroupoli
Alexandroupoli is situated in a distance of 320 km approximately from Thessaloniki airport, meaning about 2 hours and 50 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services is in your disposal in order to transfer you from/to Alexandroupoli in the safest and most comfortable way. Your transfer is only 4 steps away!
- Fill the booking form online in just a few minutes by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Alexandroupoli transfer
There are many reasons that make Alexandroupoli transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Alexandroupoli transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services operating always with professionalism, reliability and discretion, promises to transform your transportation to the ultimate experience. Book now!
Alaxandroupoli is a city of Thrace and the capital of the Evros municipality. The location of the city is very significant as it constitutes one of the biggest ports in Thrace, connecting Asia, Mediterranean and Balkans. One of Alexandroupoli’s most known attractions is the city’s warehouse, situated in the port of the city.
Besides its warehouse, Alexandroupoli has a variety of other attraction that promise to make your trip as enjoyable as possible. When you will visit the city, you should stop by the Ethnographic Museum of Thrace where you can find out more about Thrace’s history. But there is more… Alexandroupoli is a place of beautiful natural landscapes that will excite you! If you are a nature lover, you will definitely appreciate Delta of Evros, with its famous ecosystem and the forest of Dadia, a paradise like location to explore!
Alexandroupoli is a beloved tourist destination for obvious reasons! In the city you will find all sorts of amenities and services for your everyday needs as well as a variety of accommodation options for your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
Alexandroupoli is approximately 319.4 Km away from Thessaloniki Airport.
It takes about 3 hours and 15 minutes to go from Thessaloniki Airport to Alexandroupoli. The time can vary depending on traffic.
Greek Transfer Services offers taxi transfers from Thessaloniki Airport to Alexandroupoli from 250€.