Agios Nikolaos Chalkidiki
From Thessaloniki airport to Agios Nikolaos
Agios Nikolaos is located in a distance of 110 km approximately from the airport of Thessaloniki, which means around 1 hour and 30 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services offer you the benefit to enjoy a luxurious transportation from/to Agios Nikolaos. The only thing you have to do is to follow the 4 steps below. Your transfer will be arranged in just a few minutes without delays or stress!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Agios Nikolaos transfer
There are many reasons that make Agios Nikolaos transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Agios Nikolaos transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services operates across Greece and abroad having as a main concern the provision of high standard transportation services in combination with professionalism, punctuality and responsibility. Book the service you are interested in and enjoy a one of a kind transportation!
About Agios Nikolaos
Agios Nikolaos is a village of Chalkidiki located in the beginning of Sithonia peninsula. The village stand out due to its picturesque architecture with the small stone paved alleys, the traditional villas of the 19th century and the churches of Saint George and Saint Paraskevi. In Agios Nikolaos you can feel the warming and welcoming atmosphere from your very step here! The scenery will take you to a simpler time but still as charming. In a small distance from the village, only 2,5 km, is situated the Panagia Bay, where you can easily visit Ouranoupoli, the island of Ammouliani and Holy Athos.
The main activities of the village habitants are agriculture, stock farming, fishing and tourism. When it comes to the latter, Agios Nikolaos is a destination with high tourist activity because of the natural beauty and the magnificent beaches. The village is fully equipped with all kind of shops and benefits in order to service the everyday needs of the locals and the tourists. In the square of Agios Nikolaos enjoy peaceful moments while savoring delicious traditional dishes and don’t forget to get a taste from the renowned local products like wine and honey.
A worth visiting place with mesmerizing natural landscapes and architecture. Agios Nikolaos is the destination that promise to transform your vacation to a memorable experience!
Frequently Asked Questions
Agios Nikolaos is approximately 96.6 Km away from Thessaloniki Airport.
It takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes to go from Thessaloniki Airport to Agios Nikolaos. The time can vary depending on traffic.
Greek Transfer Services offers taxi transfers from Thessaloniki Airport to Agios Nikolaos from 80€.