Agios Athanasios Kaimaktsalan
From Thessaloniki airport to Agios Athanasios-Kaimaktsalan
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Agios Athanasios-Kaimaktsalan is 144 km approximately, meaning almost 2 hours by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services offer you high quality transportation services from/to the town of Agios Athanasios-Kaimaktsalan. The process is simple and fast. All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps below and enjoy a stress free transfer!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Agios Athanasios-Kaimaktsalan transfer
There are many reasons that make Agios Athanasios-Kaimaktsalan transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Agios Athanasios-Kaimaktsalan transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services provide you with top quality transportation services that meet your needs for comfort and safety. Benefit from a variety of luxurious services that will upgrade your transportation experience! Book now!
About Agios Athanasios-Kaimaktsalan
Agios Athanasios is a traditional village, located in an altitude of 1200 feet in the Kaimaktsalan mountain. The village has been established as a traditional settlement since 1992. Agios Athanasios is known for its ski resort and its amazing view on the lake Vegoritida. Many tourists visit the village every year especially during the winter months as the location is perfect for mountainous tourism.
The picturesque landscape will impress you for your very first steps in the village! The regional element is dominant with the stone paved alleys and the traditional houses. However, the settlement has the ability to mix harmoniously the local architecture with more modern influences. Coffee shops, restaurants, rented rooms, luxury hotels, cozy chalets are in the disposal of the visitors. Don’t forget to stop by the small taverns of Agios Athanasios in order to savor the local delicacies!
If you are searching for a mountainous destination where you can enjoy your favorite activities surrounded by natural beauty and elaborate architecture, then Agios Athanasios is a place for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Agios Athanasios is approximately 144.4 Km away from Thessaloniki Airport.
It takes about 2 hour and 9 minutes to go from Thessaloniki Airport to. The time can vary depending on traffic.
Greek Transfer Services offers taxi transfers from Thessaloniki Airport to Agios Athanasios from 135€.