From Thessaloniki Airport to Afitos
Greek Transfer Services offers professional, safe and reliable taxi & transfer services from Thessaloniki Airport to Afitos!
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Afitos is 74 km approximately, meaning about 50 minutes by vehicle.
Book your Transfer
All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps below!
- Fill the booking form online in just a few minutes by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date of the transfer/s ect.
- Once you complete the booking you will immediately receive an e-mail confirm your transfer from/to Afitos!
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Afitos transfer
There are many reasons that make Afitos transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Afitos transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services operates across Greece and abroad having as a main concern the provision of high standard transportation services in combination with professionalism, punctuality and responsibility. Book the service you are interested in and enjoy a one of a kind transportation!
Afitos is a traditional village of Chalkidiki located in the peninsula of Kassandra. The village is built on a rock that looks over the sea, disposing an amazing view on the gulf of Toroni. Afitos stands out for its elaborate traditional architecture with the stone paved alleys and the picturesque buildings. When it comes to the sea, Afitos has one of the most beautiful beaches that captures the visitors with its green waters and the large coastline. Numerous well organized beach bars, taverns and restaurants are waiting you for a refreshing drink or a delicious meal by the sea.
Apart from the rich natural scenery, in Afitos you have the opportunity to visit the ethnological museum, where you can get in touch with the village’s history and tradition. The village is fully equipped with all kinds of shops and services in order for the visitors to be able to cover fully all their needs. Afitos is a destination that is ideal for serenity and relaxation but if you are a more outgoing type then Kallithea, situated just a few km away, is a more suitable option for you.
Afitos is truly a one of kind location that combines perfectly the traditional element with the natural beauty. If you are searching for a destination like this then Afitos is the perfect choice for you! Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Afitos is approximately 74 Km away from Thessaloniki Airport.
It takes about 53 minutes to go from Thessaloniki Airport to Afitos. The time can vary depending on traffic.
Greek Transfer Services offers taxi transfers from Thessaloniki Airport to Afitos from 65€.