SKOPIA – SKOPIA
From Thessaloniki airport to Skopia
Greek Transfer Services offers professional, safe and reliable taxi & transfer services from Thessaloniki Airport to Skopia!
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Skopia is approximately 447 km, meaning almost 2 hours and 55 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services promise you high-quality transportation services from/to Skopia.
Book Your Transfer
All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps bellow:
- Fill in the booking form online in just a few minutes by completing your personal details such as pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service etc.
- Once you complete the booking you will immediately receive an email about your transfer from/to Skopia.
- A certified, professional driver will be waiting for you at the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Skopia transfer
There are many reasons that make Skopia transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Skopia transfer at an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from Thessaloniki airport.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated and predetermined amount of time without any delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provides you with high-quality services tailoring your transfer experience according to your personal needs and preferences.
Let us welcome you to Greece and Thessaloniki in the best possible way!
Skopia is the capital and largest city of North Macedonia, a small landlocked country located in Southeast Europe. The city is situated in the northern part of the country, near the Vardar River, and is home to over 500,000 people.
Skopia has a rich history that spans over two millennia, with evidence of settlement dating back to at least the 3rd century BCE. Throughout its history, the city has been inhabited by various cultures and empires, including the Romans, Byzantines, Ottomans, and Yugoslavs, which have all left their mark on the city’s architecture and culture.
One of Skopia’s most iconic landmarks is the Stone Bridge, which dates back to the Ottoman period and spans the Vardar River, connecting the old and new parts of the city. Another notable attraction is the Skopia Fortress, which sits atop a hill overlooking the city and provides panoramic views of the surrounding area.
Also has numerous new buildings and public spaces, including the Skopia City Park, the Skopia Zoo, and the Macedonian Opera and Ballet.
Moreover, it is known for its vibrant nightlife, with a variety of bars, clubs, and restaurants offering entertainment and cuisine from around the world. The city is particularly renowned for its traditional Macedonian cuisine, which features a range of meat dishes, stews, and baked goods.
Overall, Skopia is a city that offers a unique blend of ancient history and modernity, making it a fascinating and exciting destination for travelers looking to explore the rich cultural heritage of Southeast Europe.