From Thessaloniki airport to Plaka Litochorou
Greek Transfer Services offers professional, safe and reliable taxi & transfer services from Thessaloniki Airport to Plaka Litochorou!
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Plaka Litochorou is approximately km, meaning almost 1 hour and 20 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services promise you high-quality transportation services from/to Plaka Litochorou.
Book Your Transfer
All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps bellow:
- Fill in the booking form online in just a few minutes by completing your personal details such as pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service etc.
- Once you complete the booking you will immediately receive an email about your transfer from/to Plaka Litochorou.
- A certified, professional driver will be waiting for you at the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Plaka Litochorou transfer
There are many reasons that make Plaka Litochorou transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Plaka Litochorou transfer at an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from Thessaloniki airport.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated and predetermined amount of time without any delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provides you with high-quality services tailoring your transfer experience according to your personal needs and preferences.
Let us welcome you to Greece and Thessaloniki in the best possible way!
About Plaka Litochorou
Plaka is a settlement of the Dio-Olympos municipality. It is a coast that combines rocks and pebbles in picturesque natural bays and wide golden sands, with transparent blue sea. It is located very close to Mount Olympus and the seat of the Municipality of Litochoro.
For your accommodation, there is a large number of organized camping and furnished rooms and apartments. Fish taverns with fresh fish and restaurants with a variety of flavors are waiting to host visitors at noon and in the evening. The area is suitable for any type of holiday, as it has intense night entertainment in the numerous bars and clubs with Greek and foreign music.