From Thessaloniki airport to Skotinas Beach
Greek Transfer Services offers professional, safe and reliable taxi & transfer services from Thessaloniki Airport to Skotinas Beach!
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Skotinas Beach is approximately 123.3 km, meaning almost 1 hour and 26 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services promise you high-quality transportation services from/to Skotinas Beach.
Book Your Transfer
All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps bellow:
- Fill in the booking form online in just a few minutes by completing your personal details such as pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service etc.
- Once you complete the booking you will immediately receive an email about your transfer from/to Skotinas Beach.
- A certified, professional driver will be waiting for you at the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Skotinas Beach transfer
There are many reasons that make Skotinas Beach transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Skotinas Beach transfer at an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from Thessaloniki airport.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated and predetermined amount of time without any delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provides you with high-quality services tailoring your transfer experience according to your personal needs and preferences.
Let us welcome you to Greece and Thessaloniki in the best possible way!
About Skotinas Beach
Paralia Skotinas is a seaside settlement, which is part of the municipality of Dio-Olympos, in the Pieria regional unit. It has been awarded with the Blue Flag, certifying its excellent waters and is considered as a gold sand beach at the foot of Mt Olympus, located near the settlement of the same name.
There are also restaurants, taverns, cafes and nightclubs. During the summer season, Skotinas beach is the scene for music concerts, dance performances and festivals and it attracts vacationers mainly from Europe.
Moreover, it is 6 km from Leptokarya, 1 km from Paralia Panteleimonos (Castle) and 1 km from Skotina.