From Thessaloniki airport to Bansko
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Bansko is 237 km approximately, meaning almost 2 hours and 20 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services give you the opportunity to get transferred from/to Bansko in the most secure and comfortable way possible. Just follow the 4 steps below and you are good to go!
- Fill the booking form online in just a few minutes by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Bansko transfer
There are many reasons that make Bansko transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Bansko transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services offer a variety of high standards transportation services in order to make sure you have an exceptional travel experience!
Bansko is a village located in an altitude of 936 m. in Pirin Mountain, Bulgaria. The village is renowned for its ski resort which is extremely well organized having an excellent quality of snow. The ski resort of Bansko gathers thousands of tourists that arrive there in order to enjoy their favorite winter sports.
Besides the ski resort, Bansko offers a variety of worth visiting attractions like the historic center of the city, where you can admire the Balkan architecture, the Pirin National Park, a protected natural monument by UNESCO full of lakes, caves and waterfalls, the St. Trinity church, the permanent art exhibition, the museum Nikola Vaptsarov. Don’t forget to get a taste from the delicious dishes of the local cuisine. When it comes to your accommodation, in Bansko you have various options that meet your needs for comfort and style.