From Thessaloniki Airport to Volos City/Port
Greek Transfer Services offers professional, safe and reliable taxi & transfer services from Thessaloniki Airport to Volos city/port!
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Volos is 236 km approximately, meaning about 2 hours and 30 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services promise you high quality transportation services from/to Volos city/port.
Book Your Transfer
All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps bellow:
- Fill in the booking form online in just a few minutes by completing your personal details such as pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service etc.
- Once you complete the booking you will immediately receive an e-mail about your transfer from/to Volos city.
- A certified, professional driver will be waiting for you at the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Volos city/port transfer
There are many reasons that make Volos city/port transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Volos city/port transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from Thessaloniki airport.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated and predetermined amount of time without any delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services tailoring your transfer experience according to your personal needs and preferences.
Let us welcome you in Greece and Thessaloniki in the best possible way!
About Volos city/port
Volos is one of the most beautiful cities in Greece. With a great mythical background, since the legendary Argonaut expedition which is one of the greatest in the Greek mythology, put out to sea from the Pagasetic Gulf, Volos has always offered a wide range of activities both to its citizens and its tourists. The sights and the things to do in Volos are numerous. You can start from the paved Argonauts Avenue, by the side of the wonderful seafront, where you will find the most popular “tsipouradika” in Greece as well as several scenic restaurants and taverns. Do not miss to taste the traditional Greek tsipouro combined with seafood appetizers also known as “meze”.
The port of Volos lies upon ancient Iolkos and it is located in the heart of the city. Nowadays, the port is very active, as every year a huge amount of tourists choose the nearby islands for their summer vacation. So to speak, Skiathos, Skopelos and Alonissos, also called Sporades are the most dominant. Volos region is also known for its unique scenery and the lush vegetation. If you want to explore the wider area, plenty traditional villages are expecting you, such as Portaria, Tsangarada, Zagora, Milies and Vyzitsa.
Volos is also a city with a long history and with many noteworthy districts and sites to visit. You can enjoy a tour around the city and explore its beautiful landscapes, since the region is full of museums, mansions, sublime churches and buildings that hold strong aesthetic appeal. What is of great importance is Volos castle, the large park of Agios Konstantinos, the Achilleio and the Goritsa Hill, where you have the opportunity to admire the view of the surrounding area. Regarding the archaeological sites, the most prominent are Sesklo and Dimini. Sesklo is considered to be one of the most ancient settlements in Europe, while Dimini is one of the most important prehistoric settlements worldwide.