From Thessaloniki airport to Xanthi
The distance from the Thessaloniki airport to Xanthi is almost 224 km, meaning 2 hours and 7 minutes approximately by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services offers you a unique transportation experience from/to the city of Xanthi. All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps bellow:
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Xanthi transfer
There are many reasons that make Xanthi transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Xanthi transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services provide you the opportunity to benefit from a variety of transportation services in a wide network of locations made specially to meet your needs for comfort, luxury and safety. Book now!
Xanthi is a town of Thrace, located in the Rodopi mountain rage. When you visit Xanthi is really impossible not to be impressed by the elaborate architecture of the city. Xanthi mixes harmoniously different elements with the neoclassic and the ottoman influences being apparent. Xanthi is divided in the New and the Old city. In the Old city you can stroll along the stone paved streets, the colorful mansions and houses up to the city’s square, where you can see the Clock, a local landmark as well as the tobacco warehouses.
When it comes to the latter, the tobacco warehouses have a special significance for Xanthi as they constitute a strong remnant of the city’s past, back when Xanthi has flourished as a center of tobacco production and processing. If you decide to visit the city, don’t forget to stop by the local markets. The markets of Xanthi constitutes a beloved attraction with long history. One can say that the markets are a meeting between sellers and buyers that engage in a background full of colors, aromas and cultural references. Apart from the popular attractions, Xanthi is renowned for its carnival! Thousands of tourists arrive in the city in order to participate in this highly entertaining and original event.