From Thessaloniki airport to Vergina
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Vergina is 100 km or about 1 hour by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services offer you the opportunity to book your transportation from/to Vergina in just a few minutes. All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps below!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Vergina transfer
There are many reasons that make Vergina transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Vergina transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services operating always with professionalism and reliability, guarantee you an unforgettable transportation experience. Book now!
Vergina is a small town in Central Macedonia, built in the foothills of Pieria Mountains. Vergina is renowned all over the world for its ancient findings as in Vergina have been discovered from excavations in 1977, the Macedonia tombs and among them the tomb of Philip II the Macedon, father of Alexander the Great by the famous archeologist Manolis Andronikos. According to the findings, in the location of Vergina used to be placed the ancient city of Aiges, the first capital of ancient Macedonia. In the archeologic area of Aiges, which is a protected by UNESCO, the visitors have the opportunity to admire a variety of artifacts and excavation findings with great historic importance.
Apart from its historic importance, Vergina is a town full of natural beauty. In the center of the city you will find all sorts of shops and services. When it comes to your accommodation, Vergina offers you a variety of accommodation options close to the nature.