From Thessaloniki airport to Tripiti Port
Tripiti Port is situated in a distance of 110 km approximately from Thessaloniki airport, meaning 1 hour and 5 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services offer you the benefit to enjoy a luxurious transportation from/to Tripiti Port. The only thing you have to do is to follow the 4 steps below. Your transfer will be arranged in just a few minutes!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Tripiti Port transfer
There are many reasons that make Tripiti Port transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Tripiti Port transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services operates across Greece and abroad having as a main concern the provision of high standard transportation services in combination with professionalism, punctuality and responsibility. Book the service of your option and enjoy a one of a kind transportation!
About Tripiti Port
Tripiti is a port located between the regions of Nea Roda and Ouranoupolis in Chalkidiki. The port is the only ports that serves the transportation from the island of Ammouliani, which lasts about 20 minutes by boat.
Next to the port you will find a magnificent beach of crystal clear waters with thick white sand. The beach gathers many tourists during the summer and is perfect for those who want a quieter destination for their vacations. In a small distance from the port you will find various shops for your everyday needs. In terms of accommodation, there aren’t such a big variety but there are still small hotels that can offer you a comfortable stay.