From Thessaloniki airport to Toroni
Toroni is located 129 km approximately away from Thessaloniki airport, meaning almost 2 hours by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services helps you arrange a unique transportation experience from/to Toroni, tailor-made to your personal needs and desires. All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps bellow:
- Fill the booking form online in just a few minutes by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Toroni transfer
There are many reasons that make Toroni transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Toroni transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services provide you the opportunity to benefit from a variety of transportation services in a wide network of locations made specially to meet your needs for comfort, luxury and safety! Book now!
Toroni is a small seaside village located in the southeast part of the Sithonia peninsula. The village is well known for its great historic value. During the antiquity, the village was inhabited from Chalkideis and it was one of the richest regions in Chalkidiki. Nowadays, the main activities of the locals are tourism, agriculture and fishing.
The village is situated in a convenient location only a few kilometers away from Porto Koufo and Neos Marmaras. Today, the village presents a more modern and touristic image with thousands of tourists visiting Toroni as their summer destination. From luxury hotels and high end restaurants to rented rooms and traditional taverns, this village offers something for every taste. If you plan to visit Toroni do not forget to stop by the castle of Lecynthos and the Early Christian church of St. Athanasios, two of the village famous attractions.
The emerald beaches, the history, the relaxing atmosphere and the beautiful surroundings create a one of a kind destinations that you should definitely consider visiting!