From Thessaloniki airport to Poligiros
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Poligiros is 53 km approximately, meaning about 50 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services give you the opportunity to get transferred from/to Poligiros in the most secure and comfortable way possible. Just follow the 4 steps below and you are good to go!
- Fill the booking form online in just a few minutes by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Poligiros transfer
There are many reasons that make Poligiros transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Poligiros transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services offer a variety of high standards transportation services in order to make sure you have an exceptional travel experience. Book now!
Poligiros is the capital of Halkidiki. A modern town, built on the southern foothills of Mount Holomontas. The town is located 65 km away from Thessaloniki. The region is also known for its agricultural activities since the inhabitants are involved with the cultivation of olives. Thus, the city offers a wide range of accommodation, as many businessmen from abroad visit constantly the oil mills.
Poligiros actually is divided into two parts, the old city and the new respectively. There are many things to do in Poligiros, for instance, you can visit the Archaeological Museum and the Folklore Museum as well as to attend several cultural events, mainly during the summer.
Regarding the old city, you can stroll around and enjoy the sights, take pictures, admire the traditional and the preserved buildings and the famous fountains as well. At Poligiros, you will also find many hotels and rooms to rent, tavernas, restaurants and bars. Note that the city is known for its vivid nightlife. Do not miss to make a stop at a traditional taverna that you will find in the centre of the city, in order to taste the most superb Greek dishes!