From Thessaloniki airport to Paralia Sykias
Paralia Sykias is located in a distance of 139 km approximately from Thessaloniki airport, meaning almost 1 hour and 50 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services help you book a high quality yet affordable transportation experience from/to Paralia Sykias. If you are interested follow the 4 steps below. Your transfer will be arranged in a few minutes!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Paralia Sykias transfer
There are many reasons that make Paralia Sykias transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Paralia Sykias transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services offer you high standard transportation in a great variety of locations across Greece and abroad. Choose the destination you are interested in and enjoy a high end experience. Book now!
About Paralia Sykias
Paralia Sykias is a summer resort located just a few kilometres away from Sykia village in Sithonia, Chalkidiki. Paralia Sykias is a spacious beach with thin sand and beautiful blue waters, awarded by the red flag. The beach is fully equipped with numerous beach bars while across the beach you can find various taverns, restaurants and coffee shops. The waters of Paralia Sykias are shallow so the beach is recommended for children and family vacations.
In reality Paralia Sykias is consisted of several other small beaches with the biggest one being the beach of Agios Ioannis. The green surroundings in combination with the crystal clear waters create a destination that attracts thousands of tourists every summer. The scenery is completed by the ruins of the two old wind mills that offer a more nostalgic vibe to the summery landscape.