From Thessaloniki airport to Nea Iraklia
The distance from Thessaloniki airport is about 15 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services offer you the opportunity to book your transportation from/to Nea Iraklia in just a few minutes. All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps below!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Nea Iraklia transfer
There are many reasons that make Nea Iraklia transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Nea Iraklia transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services operating always with professionalism and reliability, guarantee you an unforgettable transportation experience. Book now!
About Nea Iraklia
Nea Iraklia is a seaside village in the municipality of Nea Kalikratia, in Chalkidiki. The village is known for its magnificent crystal clear beach that attracts thousands of tourists every year, especially during the summer. The village is fully equipped with all sorts of shops and services for the everyday needs.
The beach is not complete organized but you still have the opportunity to enjoy the azure waters, to sunbath or to try your luck in watersports such as scuba diving and water skiing. It is often crowded but is also quite spacious so you can definitely find a spot in order to enjoy the Greek sun and the sea. Don’t forget to stop by the small taverns and the restaurants located by the beach in order to savor delicious dishes and the fresh seafood!
Whether it is for a day trip or for the weekend, Nea Iraklia is a lovely destination that promises to offer you unforgettable moments of relaxation and fun by the sea!