From Thessaloniki airport to Nea Fokea
The distance from the Thessaloniki airport to Nea Fokea is 110 km approximately, meaning almost 1 hour and 30 minutes. Greek Transfer Services helps you arrange a unique transportation experience from/to the village of Nea Fokea, tailor-made to your personal needs and desires. All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps bellow:
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Nea Fokea transfer
There are many reasons that make Nea Fokea transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Nea Fokea transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services provide you the opportunity to benefit from a variety of transportation services in a wide network of locations made specially to meet your needs for comfort, luxury and safety. Book now!
About Nea Fokea
Nea Fokea is a seaside village, situated in the peninsula of Kassandra in Chalkidiki. The village is well-known from its significant historic value as it was habituated since the Prehistoric age. Nowadays, Nea Fokea is a one of a kind destination with a spacious crystal clear beach, beautiful natural scenery and many visitors, especially during summertime. In Nea Fokea you can find all sorts of shops and services as well as a variety of hotels, villas and rented rooms.
One of the most popular attraction of Nea Fokea is the fest of Apostole Peter and Paul which is organized every year during June 29th and 30th as well as the Byzantine Tower which stands in a high of 17 meters with a breath taking view to the sea.
Nea Fokea is the perfect destination if you seek an exotic-like place suitable for a family friendly vacation. Visiting this beautiful village is an amazing experience that you won’t regret!