From Thessaloniki airport to Naousa
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Naousa is 123 km approximately, meaning about 1 hour and 27 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services help you arrange your transfer from/to Naousa in the easiest and safest way. Just follow the 4 steps below and let the rest to us!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Naousa transfer
There are many reasons that make Naousa transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Naousa transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services provide you the opportunity to benefit from a variety of transportation services in a wide network of locations made specially to meet your needs for comfort, luxury and safety. Book now!
Naousa is a city of Central Macedonia, situated in the foothills of Mount Vermio. The city used to be a strong economical center during the Turkish domination with numerous water energy mill factories that specialized in textile production. Unfortunately, most of those do not function anymore and the textile production has decayed in the area. Nowadays, Naousa is a well-known winter destination, only 20 km kilomemtres from the ski resort of Seli. The Seli ski resort, in an altitude of 1530 m, is the first organized ski resort in Greece and the ideal escape for the adrenaline lovers.
A walk inside the city will take you back in other times. The amazing architecture of Macedonian style mansions with the elaborate details will impress you! In the city center you can see the Tower of the Clock and the Obelisk in the town square. If you are interested in a museum tour then in Naousa you have the opportunity to visit the Historic Museum, the Folklore Museum as well as the Wine Museum. When it comes to the latter, Naousa is renowned for its wine production and its exquisite wine variety. If you are a nature lover then you should definitely visit the Park of Naousa as well as the Thicket of Saint Nikolaos.