From Thessaloniki airport to Metsovo
Metsovo is situated in a distance of 225 km approximately from Thessaloniki airport, meaning almost 2 hours and 25 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services offer you the benefit to enjoy a luxurious transportation from/to Metsovo. The only thing you have to do is to follow the 4 steps below. Your transfer will be arranged in just a few minutes!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Metsovo transfer
There are many reasons that make Metsovo transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Metsovo transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services operates across Greece and abroad having as a main concern the provision of high standard transportation services in combination with professionalism, punctuality and responsibility. Book the service you are interested in and enjoy a one of a kind transportation!
Metsovo is a village in the municipality of Ioannina. The village is situated in an altitude of 1.150 m. in the Pindos mountain range. Metsovo is a traditional settlement and one of the most renowned winter resorts in Greece, ideal for mountainous tourism. The village stands out due to its historic value as well as its exquisite architecture. When you arrive there you become mesmerized by the stone paved alleys and the traditional villas with the heavy doors. The smell of burned wood from the stoves will catch your attention, putting you instantly in a cozy mood.
You should visit the Averoff Museum where you can admire a great collection of 250 paintings and artworks from artists of the 19th and 20th century. Next stop is the Tositsa Museum, where you can find out more about the history and the culture of the village. If you are a fan of outdoor activities, it’s your lucky day as Metsovo is the ideal place for hiking, trekking, mountain bike, skiing due to its natural morphology.
Beside the attractions that the visitors will have the joy to experience, Metsovo is also a gastronomic paradise! The local products like wine, metsovone (a traditional cheese), pies and noodles are only some of the tastes that promise to impress you from the very first bite. You have the opportunity to savor all these ingredients cooked based on regional recipes in the small taverns and restaurants of the village.
This winter resorts of unique aesthetic and impeccable natural beauty promises to steal your heart. One visit is never enough!