From Thessaloniki airport to Litochoro
The distance from the Thessaloniki airport to Litochoro is almost 121 km or about 1 hour and 30 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services offers you a unique transportation experience from/to the town of Litochoro. All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps bellow:
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Litochoro transfer
There are many reasons that make Litochoro transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Litochoro transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services provide you the opportunity to benefit from a variety of transportation services in a wide network of locations made specially to meet your needs for comfort, luxury and safety! Book now!
Litochoro is a mountainous town in Pieria. The town is known for its amazing location as it is situated in a slope in the highest tip of Mount Olympus. Litochoro is one of the most renowned destinations for winter tourism as well as for activities like hiking, trekking and mountain biking. The town stands out with its elaborate Macedonian architecture, the picturesque alleys and the spacious squares. Litochoro is fully equipped with all sorts of services and accommodation options for a comfortable and stress free stay.
If you want to discover more about the town then you should definitely visit its attractions. The Katounia Park, where you can find its cultural and athletic center, the Marine Museum, narrating the town’s history as the majority of the locals used to be marines, the National Park of Olympus with its rich fauna and flora that is considered one of the most important natural monuments in Greece. If you are interested in religious tourism, in Litochoro you can visit the small church of Prophet Elias, the Monastery of Saint Dionysus and its Church Byzantine Museum.