From Thessaloniki airport to Leptokaria
The distance from the Thessaloniki airport to Leptokaria is almost 127 km or about 1 hour and 20 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services offers you a unique transportation experience from/to the town of Leptokaria. All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps bellow:
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Leptokaria transfer
There are many reasons that make Leptokaria transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Leptokaria transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services provide you the opportunity to benefit from a variety of transportation services in a wide network of locations made specially to meet your needs for comfort, luxury and safety! Book now!
Leptokaria is a seaside town in the municipality of Dion-Olympus in Pieria. The town is a famous tourist resort as it disposes one of the best beaches in Greece. Spacious, fully equipped with crystal clear waters and thin sand, the beach of Leptokaria gathers each summer thousands of tourists. The town owns its name to the several hazel trees that existed there.
Leptokaria is an extremely vivid town with important historic value. During the Antiquity the town used to host the first Dionysian Mysteries. Nowadays, in the town are organized various traditional fest and customs that have their roots many years ago as Leptokaria is known for its great cultural activity. Inside the town you will find various impressive attractions with great historic value like the Byzantine Churches, the Cave where Orfeas was born, the Church of Agia Triada and many more. Numerous coffee shops, bars, restaurants and clubs are waiting for you as well. In terms of accommodation, in Leptokaria your options are endless.