From Thessaloniki airport to Larisa
Larisa is situated in a distance of 182 km approximately from Thessaloniki airport, meaning about 1 hour and 45 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services is in your disposal in order to transfer you from/to Larisa in the safest and most comfortable way. Your transfer is only 4 steps away!
- Fill the booking form online in just a few minutes by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Larisa transfer
There are many reasons that make Larisa transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Larisa transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services operating always with professionalism, reliability and discretion, promises to transform your transportation to the ultimate experience. Book now!
Larisa is a city in Thessalia and capital of the homonym regional unit. According to the legend the name of the city derives from the nymph Larisa that was drown in the waters of the river Pineios. In reality, the name of the city means ‘’guarded town’’ and was given by its first inhabitants. Larisa is a famous tourist destination, especially during the winter due to its natural richness and its picture perfect landscapes.
Larisa combines harmoniously the traditional and the modern influences. Coffee shops, restaurants, bars and taverns mixed with the stone paved alleys and the traditional mansions in this picture perfect location. In Larisa the visitors have the opportunity to admire various attractions like Acropolis, the ancient theater, Hippocrates’s tomb, the municipal gallery, the Basilica of Saint Achilleas, the Ottoman monuments, the Folklore-Historic Museum and many others. In terms of accommodation, in Larisa you have a variety of classic and modern options in your disposal.