From Thessaloniki airport to Krokos Kozanis
The distance from the Thessaloniki airport to Krokos Kozanis is almost 162 km or about 1 hour and 40 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services offers you a unique transportation experience from/to the town of Krokos Kozanis. All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps bellow:
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Krokos Kozanis transfer
There are many reasons that make Krokos Kozanis transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Krokos Kozanis transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services offer you the opportunity to benefit from a variety of transportation services in a wide network of locations made specially to meet your needs for comfort, luxury and safety! Book now!
About Krokos Kozanis
Krokos is a small town 5 kilometers away from the city of Kozani in West Macedonia. The city is renowned as the only production center of the local seasoning saffron or krokos (in Greek). The production of saffron is dated back in the 17th century with the saffron of Krokos Kozanis being one of the highest quality saffron worldwide. The saffron is exported in countries of E.U., U.S.A. and Canada and has a high price due to the difficulty of its production, gathering and processing.
Krokos Kozanis is the perfect place for those who want a tranquil destination close to the nature. The town may be small but is fully equipped with all sorts of services and shops for a comfortable stay. In terms of accommodation, in Krokos Kozanis the visitors have plenty of options in their disposal, from luxurious hotels and villas to rented apartments.