From Thessaloniki airport to Kozani
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Kozani is 157 km approximately, meaning almost 1 hour and 36 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services give you the opportunity to get transferred from/to Kozani in the most secure and comfortable way possible. Just follow the 4 steps below and you are good to go!
- Fill the booking form online in just a few minutes by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Kozani transfer
There are many reasons that make Kozani transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Kozani transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services offer a variety of high standards transportation services in order to make sure you have an exceptional travel experience. Book now!
Kozani is the biggest city of Macedonia and capital of the municipality of Kozani. The city is an important economic, cultural and tourist center. The city is mostly filled with tourists during the Carnival season in April but it is equally charming the rest of the year. One of the locals favorite habits is a walk in the stone paved square of the city where are situated all the coffee shops, bars and restaurants. If you plan to visit Kozani you should definitely stop by to enjoy a coffee or a delicious meal!
Apart from the vivid city center, Kozani has various attractions that promise to impress you! The Kovedarios library, the second biggest library in Greece when it comes to titles, manuscripts and rare relics. The Folklore museum and the museum of Natural History, hosted in a building of unique architecture in the center of the city, includeing 7 unique exhibitions: the Natural History, the Archeological-Byzantine, the Folklore, the Historical, the Art Gallery, the Stamp collection and the Radio collection. In the city the visitors have the opportunity to admire the various neoclassical mansions such as the renowned Lassani mansion in which is hosted the Municipal Map Library. Don’t forget to get a taste from saffron, the city’s local product which is world famous for its health benefits.