From Thessaloniki airport to Kilkis
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Kilkis is 68 km approximately, meaning 55 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services offer you high quality transportation services from/to the town of Kilkis. The process is simple and fast. All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps below and enjoy a stress free transfer!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Kilkis transfer
There are many reasons that make Kilkis transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Kilkis transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services provide you with top quality transportation services that meet your needs for comfort and safety. Benefit from a variety of luxurious services that will upgrade your transportation experience!
Kilkis is a city of Macedonia and the capital of the homonym regional unit. The city is situated in the Agios Georgios foothills and is a place full of history and tradition. Kilkis is a city full of natural beauties, creating a destination ideal for both spring and winter.
The attractions that you will find in Kilkis will mesmerize you. The lake Doirani with its green waters, recommended for both swimming and water sports, the Skra waterfalls, a natural miracle among plane trees, the cave of Agios Georgios, one of the most spectacular caves in Greece, ideal for people with respiratory diseases, the Paiko Mountain with its wild slopes and its hidden pathways. Inside the city you will find all sorts of shops and services as well as a variety of accommodation options.