From Thessaloniki airport to Keramoti Port
Keramoti Port is situated in a distance of 211 km approximately from Thessaloniki Airport, meaning about 2 hours and 10 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services help you arrange your transfer from/to Keramoti Port in the easiest and safest way. Just follow the 4 steps below!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Keramoti Port transfer
There are many reasons that make Keramoti Port transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Keramoti Port transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services offer you the opportunity to benefit from a variety of transportation services in a wide network of locations made specially to meet your needs for comfort, luxury and safety. Book now!
About Keramoti Port
Keramoti is a village of the regional prefecture of Kavala, in a small distance from the island of Thasos. The village is located in an altitude of 10 m. and is 40 km away from the city of Kavala. The port of Keramoti provides easy access to the island of Thasos consisting also an important fishing center.
Keramoti village disposes an impressive beach, Ammoglossa, with aquamarine waters and thin white sand. The beach is spacious and fully organized with four beach bars. In the afternoon you have the opportunity to enjoy a breathtaking sunset. Inside the village you will find many small taverns and restaurants where you can taste delicious dishes with fresh seafood. When it comes to your accommodation, in Keramoti there are many options that suit every budget and taste.