Transfer from/to Kavala airport
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Kavala is about 173 km, meaning 1 hour and 40 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services give you the opportunity to enjoy a secure and comfortable transfer experience, customized to your personal preferences from/to of Kavala. Just follow the 4 steps below and your transfer will be arranged in just a few minutes!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Kavala transfer
There are many reasons that make Kavala transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Kavala transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services operates across Greece and abroad having as a main concern the provision of high standard transportation services in combination with professionalism, punctuality and responsibility. Book the service you are interested in and enjoy a one of a kind transportation!
Kavala is a city of northern Greece and the principal port in Macedonia. The city is situated in the foothills of mountain Symbolo. Kavala is a well-known commercial, industrial and fishing center of the eastern Macedonia. Each year thousands of tourist arrive in the city in order to visit famous attractions or to enjoy their vacations by the sea.
Kavala is a very picturesque destination which enchants the visitors immediately with its elaborate architecture, the sandy beaches, the natural landscapes as well as its great historic value. One of the elements that makes Kavala such a remarkable location is the fact that embodies the city past grandeur in a more contemporary image. This is something that becomes instantly evident from the neoclassic buildings that mixed perfectly with the modern shops and architecture. The city used to be one of the biggest tobacco production and processing centers in Greece, known as ‘’the Mecca of tobacco’’. Nowadays, the tobacco era narrates its history in the Kavala’s museum of tobacco.
Kavala invites you to a unique destination, ideal for those who seek to relax by the sea in a picture perfect location! If you dream about an unforgettable summer, all you have to do is to say yes!