From Thessaloniki airport to Katerini
Katerini is located in a distance of 100 km approximately from Thessaloniki airport, meaning almost 1 hour and 5 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services help you book a high quality yet affordable transportation experience from/to Katerini. If you are interested follow the 4 steps below. Your transfer will be arranged in a few minutes!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Katerini transfer
There are many reasons that make Katerini transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Katerini transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services offer you high standard transportation in a great variety of locations across Greece and abroad. Choose the destination you are interested in and enjoy a high end experience. Book now!
Katerini is a city of Macedonia and the capital of the regional unit of Pieria. Katerini is located between the Pieria Mountains and Thermaikos gulf. The city is a famous tourist destination due to its beautiful sea with view on Mount Olympus, its impressive natural scenery and the vivid nightlife. When it comes to the latter, Katerini is a place full of coffee shops, bars, restaurants and taverns that are crowded almost all day. A walk across the city streets will give you a cosmopolitan vibe.
Among the popular attractions of Katerini belongs the renowned Dion park, a place of remarkable beauty that combines perfectly the impressive natural landscape with the archeological monuments. If you plan to visit Katerini, you should definitely stop by another tourist attraction, the Castle of Platamonas. The Castle is dated back to 10th century and is well preserved until today. If you are an adrenaline lover, don’t forget to visit the ski resort of Elatochori village, only a few km away from Katerini!
Katerini is a modern city with a great variety of tourist attractions and fully organized with all sorts of accomodation options, shops and services in order to offer you an unforgettable stay!