From Thessaloniki airport to Kassandreia
The distance from the Thessaloniki airport to Kassandreia is 78 km approximately, meaning 50 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services providing a variety of transportation services through Greece and abroad, give you the opportunity to get transferred from/to Kassandreia. All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps bellow and pick up/drop out service will be arranged in few minutes!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek transfer services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Kassandreia transfer
There are many reasons that make Kassandreia transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Kassandreia transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services operating always with professionalism and reliability, guarantee you an unforgettable transportation experience. Book now!
Kassandreia is small town located in the peninsula of Kassandra, Chalkidiki. Kassandreia is not a seaside destination but is quite easy to access the beaches situated in the nearby areas. Kassandreia is the perfect place for those who love the traditional element or seek a tranquil destination in the heart of the nature. The natural landscapes full of trees are offered for activities like trekking or jogging.
The center of the town stands out with the stone paved alleys and the buildings of elaborate traditional architecture. In the central square the visitors have the opportunity to see the old plane tree that adorn the square for more than hundred years. The picturesque taverns and coffee shops is the perfect place to enjoy a traditional Greek dinner or a refreshing beverage. Regarding your accommodation, the town doesn’t have such a variety of choices but is definitely worth visiting for a relaxing afternoon or for a weekend.