From Thessaloniki airport to Karditsa
Karditsa is situated in a distance of 239 km approximately from Thessaloniki Airport, meaning about 2 hours and 30 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services help you arrange your transfer from/to Karditsa in the easiest and safest way. Just follow the 4 steps below!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Karditsa transfer
There are many reasons that make Karditsa transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Karditsa transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services offer you the opportunity to benefit from a variety of transportation services in a wide network of locations made specially to meet your needs for comfort, luxury and safety. Book now!
Karditsa is a city of Thessalia and the capital of the regional unit of Karditsa. The city is well known for its picturesque architecture with the big squares, the spacious sidewalks, the stone paved alleys and the traditional 19th century style buildings. Another reason that makes Karditsa such a special and beloved destination is the advanced biking network, meaning that the bike consists the main transportation mean of the city. So get yourself a bike because the city is waiting for you to explore it!
When it comes to popular tourist attractions in Karditsa your options are endless. In a small distance from Karditsa is located the impressive Plastira lake, where you can enjoy various extreme sports or you can simply relax next to the breathtaking natural scenery. Others sights that you can visit are the numerous museums of the city like the Archeological Museum and the Municipal Folklore Museum as well as the Pafsilipos Park where you have the pleasure to admire the peacocks that live there.
Karditsa is the place that combines perfectly the old and the new element, creating a remarkable destination! Enjoy your stay!