From Thessaloniki airport to Kalambaka
The distance from the Thessaloniki airport to Kalambaka is almost 259 km or about 3 hours by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services offers you a unique transportation experience from/to the settlement of Kalambaka. All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps bellow:
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Kalambaka transfer
There are many reasons that make Kalambaka transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Kalambaka transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services provide you the opportunity to benefit from a variety of transportation services in a wide network of locations made specially to meet your needs for comfort, luxury and safety. Book now!
Kalambaka is a city in the municipality of Trikala as well as the capital of Meteora. Kalambaka in known worldwide due to the rock formation of Meteora, a very important center of Eastern Orthodox Christianity. The monastery complex of Meteora is one of the most visited destinations along with Mount Athos in Greece when it comes to religious tourism. Meteora is a protected monument by UNESCO.
Kalambaka is built in the foothills of Meteora in a small distance from Pineios River, creating a magical natural scenery. Among the most impressive attractions of the city belongs the Byzantine Church of Virgin Mary, the School of wood carving, the Kalambaka Library, the cave of Theopetra and many more. In Kalambaka you will find a variety of accommodation options for every budget and taste.