From Thessaloniki airport to Igoumenitsa Town/Port
The distance from Thessaloniki airport is about 354 km or almost 4 hours by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services offer you the opportunity to book your transportation from/to Igoumenitsa Town/Port in just a few minutes. All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps below!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Igoumenitsa Town/Port transfer
There are many reasons that make Igoumenitsa Town/Port transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Igoumenitsa Town/Port transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services operating always with professionalism and reliability, guarantee you an unforgettable transportation experience. Book now!
About Igoumenitsa Town/Port
Igoumenitsa is a seaside city and port in the municipality of Thesprotia. The port of Igoumenitsa is the second biggest port in Greece after the port of Piraeus. Igoumenitsa is a town surrounded by mountains with a rich natural landscape. During the past decades, the town has become extremely active when it comes to the tourism and transportation sector. One of the major reasons was the creation of the Egnatia Route which helped the city prosper by becoming more accessible.
Many tourists visit Igoumenitsa, especially Italians, in order to stay there or to travel to the connected destinations, such as Ioannina and Alexandroupoli. When you visit Igoumenitsa you have plenty of options in your disposal as the place is ideal for both mountain and water sports. Another reason to visit Igoumenitsa is the fact that is situated only a few km away from some of the best beaches that you have ever been like Sivota. In terms of accommodation, the city offers something for every taste and budget.