From Thessaloniki airport to Florina
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Florina is 223 km approximately, meaning 2 hours and 13 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services offer you high quality transportation services from/to the town of Florina. The process is simple and fast. All you have to do is to follow the 4 steps below and enjoy a stress free transfer!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Florina transfer
There are many reasons that make Florina transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Florina transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services provide you with top quality transportation services that meet your needs for comfort and safety. Benefit from a variety of luxurious services that will upgrade your transportation experience!
Florina is a city of Macedonia and the capital of the Municipality of Florina. Situated in an altitude of 687 m, Florina is a renowned winter destination. The impeccable natural scenery mixed perfectly with the picturesque architecture creates the perfect destination. A walk in the city will excite you! You will have the opportunity to stroll down the stone paved alleys between the old mansions with the Macedonian and Neoclassical architecture, feeling a vibe of nostalgia.
When it comes to tourist attractions in Florina you can learn more about the city’s history and origins by visiting the Archeologic and Byzantine Museum, the Folklore Museum as well as the Museum of Modern Art. Don’t forget to taste the famous red chili peppers of Florina, a local delicacy with distinctive flavor, as well as the mountain tea and the traditional sweets.