From Thessaloniki airport to Drama
The distance from Thessaloniki airport to Drama is 165 km approximately or about 1 hour and 45 minutes by vehicle. Greek Transfer Services help you arrange your transfer from/to Drama in the easiest and safest way. Just follow the 4 steps below and let the rest to us!
- Fill the booking form online by completing your personal details like pick up, drop off points, name, surname, date for the service ect.
- Greek Transfer Services will process your request and will inform you when your reservation is scheduled.
- A certified, professional driver will wait for you in the airport hall entrance, holding a sign with your name on it.
- The driver will escort you to the vehicle in order for the transfer to take place.
Hassle Free Airport Transfers
A professional english-speaking driver will ensure an exceptional and seamless transportation experience
Always On Time
We use flight tracking and a strict time management system to avoid delays in our transfers
Book your transfers at the most affordable rates without overpaying. No hidden fees!
Why you should pre-book your Drama transfer
There are many reasons that make Drama transfer pre-booking the best option for you.
- Pre-booking your Drama transfer in an affordable fixed cost with Greek Transfer Services gives you the opportunity to pay less compared to a taxi from the airport of Thessaloniki.
- We guarantee that your transfer will take place in a calculated amount of time without stress or delays.
- Greek Transfer Services provide you with high quality services making your transfer experience custom-made to your needs and preferences.
Greek Transfer Services provide you the opportunity to benefit from a variety of transportation services in a wide network of locations made specially to meet your needs for comfort, luxury and safety. Book now!
Drama is a city of Macedonia and the capital of the regional unit of Drama. The name of the city derives from the water richness of the area. Situated in the foothills of Mount Falakro, Drama is a significant city as it was inhabited since the Prehistoric Era. The morphology of the ground offers the perfect scenery for extreme sports like mountain bike, ski, snowboarding or trekking.
As it is evident a city with great historic value usually offers many attractions. Inside the city you have the opportunity to admire attractions like the Archeological Museum, the Ecclesiastical Museum, the Anastasiadis Mansion, the Park of Again Varvara, the Korylovos Hill, the Macedonian Tomb of the Hellenistic Era and many others. Coffee shops, bars, restaurants and taverns are in your disposal as well. In terms of accommodation, in Drama you can choose from a variety of options for every taste and budget.